Looking for a healthy yet yummy party snack that can be made in a jiffy. Well, this is the recipe for you. All it takes is 5 ingredients and 2 minutes and the dip is done. For the not so vegetable loving person, this dip goes amazingly well with any chips or crisps. I have fallen in love with this dip from the day I first made it. I don’t even need the vegetable stocks or the chips, give me a bowl and a spoon, I will finish this in no time.
For the dip:
Yogurt – 1 cup
Chilli flakes – 1-2 tsp
Cumin seed powder – 1 tsp
Green part of spring onion – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
For the vegetable sticks:
Carrot – 2
Cucumber – 2
- Cut the vegetables into sticks or fingers and arrange on a serving plate. Finely chop the spring onion leaves.
- Take the yogurt in a bowl and beat lightly. Add the cumin powder, chilli flakes, salt and the chopped spring onions.
- Mix all together. Transfer to a serving bowl and your delicious creamy dip is done.
- The cumin powder gives a nice earthy flavor, so try not to skip it.
- In the place of spring onions, we can use chives as well.